Tōtara Weekly Reflection
Term: 1 Week: 7
Some work I am proud of… (add evidence and a brief explanation)
I am proud of my writing this week because i really worked hard on it
‘Science in Van’ were at school and I learnt...
that gravity pulls you back down to the ground and a chicken can fly
Our inquiry is about geology and our world… (what’s some new I have learned)
that there is a lot more than just the plain normal rock and the earth has more than 1 layer
What is my personal goal for next week?
to keep on track and complete more workThis fortnights Tōtara goal was Time Management and I achieved/showed this by...
Because i went to all my groups and done my work.
Jacqualine, I like the way you put a photo to explain what work you were proud of.
ReplyDeletei like that you know what your personal goal is for next week and your story was well written.
ReplyDelete